AmazingTalker is an online tutoring platform that empowers individuals to learn languages, subjects and music with online tutors. To date, we have nearly 8,000 registered tutors and 1.1 million registered users and has clocked in 5.5 million online course reservations. In 2022, we raised US$15.5 million in a series A funding round, led by CDIB Capital. Investors in the fundraise also include JAFCO Asia and 500 Global. We are ambitious to expand the business in Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Europe, and North America. If you want to know more about AmazingTalker's corporate culture and our team members, feel free to visit our website.
AmazingTalker is undergoing rapid expansion. Our vision is not only to build up an online teaching platform or become a machine that only aims to earn money. Education as our starting point, our mission is to promote Taiwan brand’s ideology worldwide. We iterate our service and brand that can advance the development, can be valuable to human civilization.
If you have a strong learning ability and ambition, you are eager to grow with a group of excellent partners and achieve difficult goals in a fast-paced startup and change the ecology of online learning, you are welcome to join!
- Taiwan Working Visa can be offered for successful applicants from Hong Kong and any other countries.
About the Team
Teams at AmazingTalker strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long-term scalability. With no big egos, we keep things tight, promote a high data-informed approach, and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
Media Content Team is on a mission to make AmazingTalker the most popular brand in the world. We work from concept to creation on world-class creative across brand communications marketing campaigns, editorial content and production. This team is an integral part of the Marketing team and aimed at creating high-quality material to promote our product and service worldwide.
Videos from us：
About the Role
As a Video Content Editor/Producer, you will be the owner of the overall Video marketing strategy for new market and will be responsible for shaping how we reach and interact with our users through the power of creating inspiring and compelling video content which plays a significant role in boosting AmazingTalker's presence and help to earn more leads, sales, and revenue.
What you'll do...
- Create video content according to the users' needs from scratch (scriptwriting, video filming, editing) for new market
- Optimizing the overall Video performances through data analysis and research case study in the new market
- Work collaboratively with a tight-knit team of mission-driven marketers and creatives
- Learning about our successful marketing strategies for videos content in Taiwan and HongKong and replicating the core concept to the new market
- Build a cohesive strategy for Videos with a focus on brand awareness, lead, and enrolment generation
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation and process improvement
We are Looking For...
- You have strong desire to learn, execute and improve designated performance, from creative ideas to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge
- A self-leader who can work independently in a fast-changing environment, and you are always striving for your best. You’re a talented creative with amazing production chops, yet you never stop pursuing excellence in yourself and in your work
- A problem-solver and solution-provider with the ability to deal with ambiguity– you can work out ways to achieve the impossible and ride through change like a boss.
- Knowing the basics about one of the editing tools(Adobe Premiere Pro ,Final Cut Pro,Photoshop and After Effects...etc)
- Ability to communicate in English or Mandarin Chinese
- Have the conversational level (reading and listening) of one of the following languages:
- Experiences in video-making
- Understanding of visual storytelling
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary, plus stock options via our ESOP plan.
- Continuous learning subsidies for buying books, online courses or joining conference.
- Flexible daily working hours.
- Free lunch & dinner in Taiwan HQ.
- Onsite-Gym, Yoga, Boxing facilities and meditation room.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Regular Yoga and Boxing classes every week.
- Generous leave and vacation policy.
- We offer a full relocation package (including visa).
- International start-up, we have more than 20 foreign employees
- Office space have 26,000 sq. feet.
- Provide new Macbook or generous equipment subsidy.
- The role will be based in our Taiwan office.
- One minute walk from metro station "New Taipei Industrial Park Station"
- Monthly salary of NT$ 40,000 - NT$ 70,000 (according to experience and language ability)
- 14 months salary
- NT$ 560,000 - 980,000 (Annual salary)
- Extra Learning Subsidy
- Provide company laptop or laptop subsidy
- Please submit your Resume in English or Chinese and personal portfolio of videos