At AmazingTalker, we build a platform that empowers anyone to learn any languages with online tutors. Since 2016 we have grown rapidly, amassing over 600,000 users across the globe. We are a Taiwan-based company and dream of becoming a world-class startup but we have only achieved 1% of what we are capable of! Visit amazingtalker.com to learn more about our culture and value!
About the Team
Teams at AmazingTalker strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long-term scalability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a high data-informed approach, and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
Global Content Team is on a mission to make AmazingTalker the most popular brand in the world. We work from concept to creation on world-class creative across brand communications marketing campaigns, editorial content and production. This team is an integral part of the Marketing team and aimed at creating high-quality material to promote our product and service worldwide.
Videos from us：
About the Role
As a Video Content Creator, you will be the owner of the overall Video marketing strategy for France market and will be responsible for shaping how we reach and interact with our users through the power of creating inspiring and compelling video content which plays a significant role in boosting AmazingTalker's presence and help to earn more leads, sales, and revenue.
What you'll do...
- Create video content according to the users' needs from scratch (scriptwriting, video filming, editing) for France market
- Optimizing the overall Video performances through data analysis and research case study in France market
- Work collaboratively with a tight-knit team of mission-driven marketers and creatives
- Learning about our successful marketing strategies for videos content in Taiwan and HongKong and replicating the core concept to the France market
- Build a cohesive strategy for Videos with a focus on brand awareness, lead, and enrolment generation
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation and process improvement
We are Looking For...
- You have strong desire to learn, execute and improve designated performance, from creative ideas to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge
- A self-leader who can work independently in a fast-changing environment, and you are always striving for your best. You’re a talented creative with amazing production chops, yet you never stop pursuing excellence in yourself and in your work
- A problem-solver and solution-provider with the ability to deal with ambiguity– you can work out ways to achieve the impossible and ride through change like a boss.
- You are a French- native speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of visual storytelling
- Experiences in video-making
- Proficient with one of editing tools(Adobe Premiere Pro ,Final Cut Pro,Photoshop and After Effects...etc)
- Deep understanding of French culture
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus
- Gaining a better understanding of complex topics including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and website development.
- Working at an international start-up and scale up the business in the French market.
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of language learners around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Free Gym and Boxing / Yoga classes
- Full-time : work 5 days / week
- Competitive salary package
- Please submit your Resume in English or Chinese and personal portfolio of videos