About the Us
AmazingTalker is a platform that empowers anyone to learn a language online. Since 2016 we have grown rapidly, amassing 500,000+ users across the globe. In 2020, we were recognized by parenting.com.tw
as a leading innovator in education (Chinese-language link: https://bit.ly/3gvdzU7
). Based in Taiwan, we are growing rapidly in dozens of countries and are looking to expand our team.
At AmazingTalker, we're committed to providing a great online teaching platform and growing our company. And more broadly, our aim is to become the leader in online education and make learning more accessible to people around the world.
If you are ambitious and committed to learning, are eager to grow with great coworkers in a fast-paced startup, and want to transform the learning ecosystem worldwide, we encourage you to apply!
If you want to know more about AmazingTalker's corporate culture and our team members, visit our website at en.amazingtalker.com
- Taiwan Working Visa can be offered for successful applicants from Hong Kong and any other countries.
About the Team
Teams at AmazingTalker strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long-term scalability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a high data-informed approach, and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
Global Content Team is on a mission to make AmazingTalker the most popular brand in the world. We work from concept to creation on world-class creative across brand communications marketing campaigns, editorial content and production. This team is an integral part of the Marketing team and aimed at creating high-quality material to promote our product and service worldwide.
Videos from us：
- Baloncesto 🏀 vs. Fútbol ⚽
- Mejores frases para ligar en inglés
- Connaissiez-vous ces expressions anglaises?
- 2 VÉRITÉS 1 MENSONGE : TEACHER FELI SAIT-ELLE MENTIR ?
About the Role
As a Video Content Creator, you will be the owner of the overall Video marketing strategy for Korean market and will be responsible for shaping how we reach and interact with our users through the power of creating inspiring and compelling video content which plays a significant role in boosting AmazingTalker's presence and help to earn more leads, sales, and revenue.
What you'll do...
- Create video content according to the users' needs from scratch (scriptwriting, video filming, editing) for the Korean market
- Optimizing the overall Video performances through data analysis and research case study in Korean market
- Work collaboratively with a tight-knit team of mission-driven marketers and creatives
- Learning about our successful marketing strategies for videos content in Taiwan and HongKong and replicating the core concept to the Korean market
- Build a cohesive strategy for Videos with a focus on brand awareness, lead, and enrolment generation
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation and process improvement
We are Looking For...
- A person with a strong desire to learn, execute and improve performance, and grow skills from creativity to leadership to market understanding – you never shy away from the next big challenge.
- A self-starter who can work independently and lead in a fast-changing environment, and who is committed to self-improvement. You’re a talented creative with amazing production abilities, and you never stop looking for ways to achieve more.
- A problem-solver with the ability to deal with ambiguity: you can work out ways to achieve the impossible and you take change in stride.
- A communicator who can work with different stakeholders. Interpersonal skills are key here. This person will need to be able to communicate clearly and work with internal and external parties to make collaboration smooth and efficient.
- Proficient with one of the editing tools (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, etc)
- You are a Korean-native speaker/ Advanced level in Korean
- Proficient in English or Chinese
- Note: A Taiwan Working Visa can be offered for applicants from other countries and Hong Kong.
- Deep understanding of Korean culture
- Able to communicate in Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus
- Gaining a better understanding of complex topics including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and website development.
- Working at an international start-up and scale up the business in the Korean market.
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of language learners around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Free Gym and Boxing / Yoga classes
- Full-time: work 5 days/week
- Competitive salary package
- located in “New Taipei Industrial Area”(10 min from Taipei Main Station by MRT).
- In countries or regions other than Taiwan, you can work in the Hong Kong office or remotely
- Please submit your resume in English or Chinese, and personal portfolio of videos