AmazingTalker is an online tutoring platform that empower individuals to learn languages, subjects and music with online tutors. To date, we have nearly 8,000 registered tutors and 1.1 million registered users and has clocked in 5.5 million online course reservations. In 2022, we raised US$15.5 million in a series A funding round, led by CDIB Capital. Investors in the fundraise also include JAFCO Asia and 500 Global. We are ambitious to expand the business in Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Europe, and North America. If you want to know more about AmazingTalker's corporate culture and our team members, feel free visit our website.
About The Team
As a member of the Global Marketing Team, you'll play a significant role in introducing the AmazingTalker brand to users around the world. The team works cross-functionally with International Marketers and Product Coordinators. Daily, we expand our customer base, cater to customer needs, and are dedicated to our user satisfaction.
Teams at AmazingTalker strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long-term scalability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a high data-informed approach, and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
About The Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving profitable customer growth via online channels. You’ll have the opportunity to shape how we reach and interact with our users, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how AmazingTalker can help them teaching or learning. You'll set and improve upon our current digital marketing strategies and reach new audiences by expanding into new channels. You'll be the best fit for this role if you'd like to further strengthen your marketing skills. If you're very talented at finding out market needs and you know how to cater to it, then you're whom we're looking for.
Your Journey at AmazingTalker
In the first month, you will…
- Understand our company’s mode of cooperation and culture.
- Understand the current strategies, processes, operations, and evolution of the advertising department's projects.
- Understand the development goals and situation in the target market.
- Research, plan, and formulate success indicators for the target market, and plan and carry out tasks according to the goals.
In the third month, you will…
- Familiarity with tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business, Metabase).
- Execute and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, Google, and LINE.
- Make hypothesis based on observation data and feedback, quickly experiment with the hypothesis with Minimum Viable Product (MVP), adjust and plan future strategies.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Use data and metrics to report on the results of growth efforts and use what is learned to adjust and plan future work.
- Create a testing roadmap to be used across channels, incorporating bid, budget, landing page, creative, and other tests.
- Identify, design and implement multivariate testing opportunities from hypothesis creation to identifying success metrics, conducting post-test analysis and improving macro and micro conversion goals.
We're looking for
- Recent university graduates from any disciplines.
- Full of enthusiasm for an educational startup, eager to grow your career in a fast-growing start-up.
- Have a strong motion driving for growth, show strong execution, and desire to have an influence on long-term goals.
- Proficient in Chinese or English
- Proficient in one of the following languages：
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Social media marketing or advertising experience is a plus.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary, plus stock options via our ESOP plan.
- Continuous learning subsidies for buying books, online courses or joining conference.
- Flexible daily working hours.
- Free dinner in Taiwan HQ.
- Onsite-Gym, Yoga, Boxing facilities and meditation room.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Regular Yoga and Boxing classes every week.
- Generous leave and vacation policy.
- We offer a full relocation package (including visa).
- In countries or regions other than Taiwan, you can work in the Hong Kong office or remotely.
- One minute walk from "New Taipei Industrial Park" Station of Taipei Metro.
- Office space have 26,000 sq. feet.
- Provide new Macbook or generous equipment subsidy.
- One minute walk from metro station "New Taipei Industrial Park Station"
- In countries or regions other than Taiwan, you can work remotely
- Monthly salary of NT$ 38,000 - NT$ 50,000 (according to experience)
- 14 months salary
- NT$ 532,000 - 700,000 (Annual salary)
- Extra Learning Subsidy
- Provide company laptop or laptop subsidy